Custom Home wiring for today’s complex home theater systems can often times be a very frustrating task even for the highly skilled A/V professional. There are many attributes to think of before you have wires placed in your home. To many times contractors are in a hurry to get your home built and forget the Low voltage wires leaving you in a costly spot when you move, and want speakers or WiFi throughout your home.
Seattle Home Theater Pros will guide you through the entire process turning this project from concept to completion. We will give you guidance on how and where to route your cables, as well as tips on the proper cables and placement for your custom home installation.
A key factor before you start Low Voltage wiring in your home is planning.
* A/V equipment rack location
* Selecting and installing the correct wire for the pre-wire
* Residential Wiring for future upgrades and flexibility
* Terminate the wire correctly to the A/V components
CONSIDERING WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO OR VIDEO SOLUTIONS?
The SHTP Team can help answer any questions or concerns you may have! Here’s some reasons why we know that we are the right company for your whole house audio and video systems:
- We’re a local company. We take pride in what we do and we guarantee our work.
- We offer a variety of brands and products so you can find the perfect solution for your home.
- SHTP is a Licensed Low Voltage Contractor. We know how to do what we do with your safety in mind!
- Our years of experience in the industry can guarantee that the installation quality and the system which you choose will be second to none.
We know that having work done in your home can be stressful. We want to make sure that your comfort is taken into consideration in all steps of our installation process. Call us today and we’ll make sure that we can accommodate your needs, budget and time requirements prior to getting started – we’ll handle it all from there!